Yesterday on my facebook I put my status as needing to get from one end of town to the other in an hour. The following thread is mostly between my two cousins on my page...and it made me laugh so hard, I had to share it here.
We have therapy again this afternoon, but that's all for today. I'll update about yesterday once I'm back home this afternoon. Until then...marvel at the beauty of twins...David and Derek.
Deana today's schedule just got interesting...therapy at 2:00, pediatrician at 4:00, opposite sides of town!via Twitter -
We have therapy again this afternoon, but that's all for today. I'll update about yesterday once I'm back home this afternoon. Until then...marvel at the beauty of twins...David and Derek.
Deana today's schedule just got interesting...therapy at 2:00, pediatrician at 4:00, opposite sides of town!via Twitter -
Helicopter?!
I pledge $5 dollars toward the Max Helicopter Fund
we could sure use a helicopter some days!
and steve would LOVE to drive it!
and steve would LOVE to drive it!
I bet he would!
I will have to out do my brother and pledge $5.50 and a pair of sunglasses for Steve so he can look cool when he flies the helicopter.
YOU SUCK!!!
i will pledge a solid $5.64 and outdo the glasses with vintage helicopter helmet (with nickname of choice spray painted on it) and a hand done military tattoo of choice... just like pack in 'Nam
i will pledge a solid $5.64 and outdo the glasses with vintage helicopter helmet (with nickname of choice spray painted on it) and a hand done military tattoo of choice... just like pack in 'Nam
or back....
whatever
whatever
Well I'm going to throw in, for a limited time, this authentic flight suit worn by W when he landed on the aircraft carrier and the Persian gulf and declared victory in Iraq! Only worn once! That and $7.92
how about this for an upgrade... i will bring back the glasses that derek is no longer offering and...
i will throw in in the "Mission Accomplished" Banner that was used only once...
if you take my offer I will include George W. Bush himself.... thats right the 43rd president... in person.... and depending on political views/options... i can have... Read More him rolled up in the banner...
also, i will pledge an AMAZING $9. 23
i will throw in in the "Mission Accomplished" Banner that was used only once...
if you take my offer I will include George W. Bush himself.... thats right the 43rd president... in person.... and depending on political views/options... i can have... Read More him rolled up in the banner...
also, i will pledge an AMAZING $9. 23
cousins, you have made me laugh my head off this evening!
Well David I never took the glasses out if my offer. But to sweeten the pot I am going to throw in a classic 1977 amc pacer which kind of looks like a helicopter but I added a propeller connected to a bicycle pedaling system. Also included is a pine tree air freshener which may or may not still have scent.
Okay...I guess you've finally pushed her over the edge. I guess I'll sign up tomorrow.
http://www.rotorsoftherockies.com/
http://www.rotorsoftherock
lets get it.... I'd say we are about $838,080 short... but hey... you gotta start somewhere
Do I smell a Max Helicopter Fund Telethon???
I do believe I do....
I will now pledge the mandatory weaponry needed to turn that bad boy into the military helicopter that Max needs to the normal life that every boy dreams (M60D 7.62mm machine... Read More... Read More guns and40 M87 mine canisters)
yeah I googled it
Do I smell a Max Helicopter Fund Telethon???
I do believe I do....
I will now pledge the mandatory weaponry needed to turn that bad boy into the military helicopter that Max needs to the normal life that every boy dreams (M60D 7.62mm machine... Read More... Read More guns and40 M87 mine canisters)
yeah I googled it
For the telethon we could awesome celebs such as burt reynolds and ben affleck and dana carvey. I don't think they are doing much. Also david you are on the governments list now for searching those.





4 comments:
I LOVE it!
Too bad you guys aren't "adopting" or I'd submit my paperwork faster than you could say, "AMC Pac-e-copter"!
Hah!
you should see us at the holidays...or funerals.
Oh how I needed this! Thanks to all for the laugh.
ha ha ha! given Steve's secret agent profile pic, I thought it was a done deal! ;)
Post a Comment