I got a night out with my husbando tonight. We ate out, and then wandered around the book store for an hour and a half! I got 3 books...and a pair of jeans. Not at the book store, but at The Loft. Which, if you like their clothes, $20 off all jeans/trousers right now.
Sweet Adeline will be by tomorrow for part of the day. I think I'll go get her ears pierced. I'm kidding...or am I?
As you can tell, I'm in a pretty silly mood...must be still on a high from getting to eat a FULL HOT MEAL, and look at thousands of books and flip through magazines without once quieting Max. I even perused the DVD section. Borders has a full British TV section...you better believe my Christmas list is going to have a few of those gems on it!
Well, I need to go ahead and finish a load of laundry before I head to bed. But I wanted to offer up this little video...that has made me laugh for a couple of weeks. I don't quite know why, but I just crack up at it. I think I should be Juniece for Halloween.
5 comments:
I saw that skit the other night. I laughes right out loud at it. Scared the cat.
Glad you and the Mr. had a date night.
This makes me feel silly/happy, too.
I can very much appreciate how much you appreciated this.
Thank You, Lord, for loving our Deana so well.
:)
Please be Juniece for Halloween.
Please?
Love those date nights! Sooo...what books did you get?
hahahahaha - that is hilarious!
it really cracks me up cuz when i was growing up, my parents watched that show EVERY Sat. night. i think my dad's secret hope was that my sisters and i would someday replace the Lennon sisters when they retired.
:)
yes ... definitely be Juniece for H.
Post a Comment