Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sweet and grumpy Adeline...

Although this is how we spent most of the day...Grumpy...
DSC_0022.JPG

And crying...
DSC_0012.JPG

This made it all worth it!
DSC_0005.JPG

Max was again, so excited that Adeline was coming over today, he didn't sleep last night. So he's been especially grumpy this evening. Little guy loves his baby cousin so much. Except for when I let her put her feet on his head. Then his feelings got hurt and he puckered up and cried a good wailing cry for me. Oh dear...

3 comments:

Danetta said...

Oh dear indeed.
She got that look in the first one from her momma who got it from her momma who got it from her granddad. I'm glad you all had a good day.

dmartin said...

Thanks so much for your updates. It helps us feel closer and more a part of your lives.
I'm glad you and Max are enjoying Adeline.

Anonymous said...

Now that is an amazing smile!