This beautiful, 1800 sq. ft. home was lived in for less than 1 year and has all the upgrades including granite countertops, birchwood floors, stainless steel appliances, upgraded carpet & carpet pad, custom blinds, new contemporary light fixtures, and stone-tiled bathrooms. The unfinished basement allows ample room for storage. A private fenced yard landscaped with patio stones and mulch offers maintenance free/ pet friendly living.



And the selling point...

We'll move in November 15th. And we will rent with the option to buy it. And when we buy it, we will put in a stair lift or little elevator for Max. And when we buy it, we will finish the basement and add a bedroom and office, and bathroom.
Oh yeah...and the real kicker about it all...it is less than half a mile from the house we sold a year ago.
;)
Onto other things now...
Steve and I were watching a movie tonight and Max "watched" with us. He was NOT impressed.

Big boy hand...

Big boy feet...

And big boy sweet face...with green marker...from therapy today. Where he decided to color on himself rather than the mirror he was supposed to be coloring on. At least they are washable...don't ask why I haven't washed it off yet. It is just so absolutely pre-schooler looking.

12 comments:
Great looking flat! Must feel good to have that bit settled finally.
The house is beautiful! Are you happy?
It's gorgeous!!!...just in time for the holidays :-D
nice! i want a new home!
wonderful! checking in after my crazy work stuff this week!
Glad you found the home with an option to buy it.
Do i smell a trip to your part of the world... or do i smell a trip to your part of the world!?
hugs
Yay! It looks great! I bet you can breathe a bit better now!
congrats! Glad you found something and can get back out of boxes and relax again in the familiarity of your own space. Rest to you.
woo-hoo!
that is an awesome place -- so happy you found it!
i've been really behind on blogs this week -- it's my houseguests fault!
anyway,i loved those 'leafy' pix -- SO cute!
Hooray! It looks great. I bet you are so relieved. Happy Friday!
This is so exciting. I am happy, happy, happy for you guys.
Dang, Max is too cute and getting so big.
Wow--lovely place. I'm excited for you.
A gas stove and granite counter tops. Can I come over and play?? The place looks great.
Post a Comment