It really made me laugh when Max chose Chi because she is another friend from middle school/high-school that I have reconnected with!!! How crazy is that?
Thanks again to everyone for playing! This was a lot of fun. If you find yourself wanting jewelry, or needing a gift for someone soon, head over to Aisha's store, Treasure Box Jewelry.
Chi, send me your address, and I'll get it over to Aisha. You'll look great in those earrings!
That is so awesome! Max did great! And it is absolutely amazing that Chi won...congrats to Chi and yes, she will look great in those earings! I can't believe it's been almost 12 years since we were all in high school together and now, here we are...I am awed by the magic of it all. Thanks Deana for making this so fun and thanks to all those who entered!
4 comments:
Thank you Max for choosing me. Deana, he is looking great:)
That is so awesome! Max did great! And it is absolutely amazing that Chi won...congrats to Chi and yes, she will look great in those earings! I can't believe it's been almost 12 years since we were all in high school together and now, here we are...I am awed by the magic of it all. Thanks Deana for making this so fun and thanks to all those who entered!
Godd job Max! Congratulations Chi!
congrats, Chi -- enjoy!
fun little deal, Deana and Max - thanks for thinking of it!
:)
Post a Comment