I once had a friend who told me that my life played out like a sit-com. I was always getting myself into impossible situations, and would often just laugh through them.
These days, however, my life seems like a drama. Some days it's an action adventure, and even some days still a comedy, but the underlying theme is drama.
I have very little tolerance for drama. I always have been put off by overly dramatic people and situations. I guess that's why I'm having such issue with my own life right now. All I can think is, ok, enough with the dramatics!
And it's not just little things adding up...it's like one huge fiasco after another. And I really just want it all to CHILL OUT!!!!!
Now that I have dumped that on the page...some of what is going on this week...hopefully without much drama!
Tomorrow I go to interview at a school to get my CNA certification. The class starts in February, and will last 4 weeks. High-school students take this class, so I'm pretty sure I can hang. But then again, high-school students do trigonometry and I'm certain I could not hang with that! Kidding aside, it will be good for me to get this certification. Even if we can't find the extra help we need, at least I'll get paid for the extra work that goes into being Max's full-time nurse plus mom.
Thursday is a break. Which means I will hopefully get to some house-work and prepare for Friday.
Friday I have a chiropractor appointment in the morning, then Max has a pediatrician appointment in the afternoon, followed by an EEG test in the late afternoon. It's a full day at Children's! The pediatrician is hopefully going to help me figure out what in the world is going on with Max's digestion lately...or lack of digestion that is. It is really out of control. And I'll leave it at that so you don't spit out your cornflakes.
The EEG is just a normal check-up to see how he's doing in his ever-growing brain. The doctor will look at it and his weight and see if we need to increase his medicines at all. He's not having any seizures, but it's best to keep ahead of them.
That's the rest of the week. I'm going to be now...still smelling the stink of bleach. Stupid bleach ruined my coats, and left a spot on the carpet, and ruined his beanbag cover. And the only reason I have the bleach is because of all of the diaper messes! Grrrr!
I hope to wake up with a much better mood. And hopefully no snow!
2 comments:
I just wanted to leave you a hug.
Sounds like you need a long peaceful vacation. Love you girl.
Post a Comment