Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My-Name-Is-Max...

I-Am-A-ROBOT!

I don't know what brought it on tonight, but I was trying to get Max's attention, and started talking in a robot voice. And he responded with "Uh-Uh-Oh-Ah". And then he laughed!

Did you get that? "I am a Robot!". We spent the rest of the evening talking to Max in robot voices, and he would respond in turn with his own robot voice.

I read him a book in a robot voice, and found some robot voices online, which I could type something in, and it would recite in a robot voice. He loved it. This is how we find the things he likes. Like Elmo, and Opera in the past. So I guess now we're on the search for robots. Even Daddy-Robot got into the act and asked him what his robot's name was, was it George? "Yeah!", said Max.

There are moments, glimpses into a very normal little 5 year old boy. And those moments make us all so happy.

Robot feet

4 comments:

debbiearnn said...

OH I LOVE this story!!!!
:-)
That's great!

Madame Angela Baggett said...

so beautiful!

Danetta said...

Very cool story! I see he is wearing his robot boots too.

Unknown said...

Tell-Max-hi-from-me-to!