Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New wheels and Mr. Sleepy...

These aren't the best photos...but here he is in his new chair.

Max's New Wheels

Max's New Wheels

Max's New Wheels

He was ready to get out of the house...and not wanting to pose for the pictures!

Now on to today...

I've had a pretty sluggish morning. We didn't sleep well last night(what's new!?), and I had to hurry to get around for my chiropractor appointment, and make sure Max was fed, and given his medicine. Max had in mind to just be a little rascal. He pulled his feeding tube apart so the formula pumped all over his bed...and then when it was time to give him his injection he flexed his He-Man muscles so much that the needle popped out and I injected most of the medicine all over his leg! I got in the shower to get ready for my appointment, and when I got out I saw he had spit up all over himself. (something he's doing a lot of lately, along with incredibly messy diapers...but it's another blog) I had 30 minutes to go until my appointment, so we got him in the bath and dressed, and hooked back up to eat while I went.

The chiropractor did his magic and I left there wishing I could just lay under that heat pad all day and sleep! It was hard to get motivated to do anything once I got home! And at 2:00 I got Max and went to bed for a while. I thought, if I could just get a little rest I would re-charge and could get some things done today.

Max wasn't having it. First, he had to tell Olive over and OVER to go to bed...or rather, get off of the bed HE was on. Then he wanted on my pillow, not on his. And just as he started to quiet down with his little head mostly on my pillow, I get a phone call...one of the return calls from yesterday. So I got up and took it, and knew a nap was nowhere in the books for me today.

I got up and started some laundry, and made Max's afternoon medicine and brought it all downstairs to hook him up. When I went back upstairs...look what I found.

Sneaky Sleepy!

It looks like his eyes are open, but he's sleeping. Little turkey just had to get me out of the bed so he could get some rest! I woke him up pretty shortly after that picture because it was his medicine time, and I was the little stinker to sleep tonight so we can too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

now, that's a BIG boy chair!

Danetta said...

Wow! He looks like such a grownup boy sitting in that chair. Hope all of you get some rest tonight. Love you

Thia said...

Oh! That little bed hog! It's amazing how much room they can take up when they want to. I am so glad the chair came and he looks all ready to go!

Mat and Kristin said...

Nice wheels! Looks like it was definitely worth all the effort you put into getting it for him. He's going to be riding in style now!