Thursday, January 15, 2009

One question...

Where would you want to wake up tomorrow?


Fifty People, One Question: Brooklyn from Crush + Lovely on Vimeo.

(Thanks to Thia who shared the link)

Where would I like to wake up? In London. I would grab some wonderful pastries from Paul Bakery and then jump on the first train to Sheffield to have lunch with Rachel. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing to me how many people said "in my own bed" - especially in the London video. Does that mean that if you live in London, you're automatically completely satisfied with your life? ;)

Deana said...

I wished I could have said in my own bed...to be satisfied like that. But then I also love the dreamer in me who can immediately say London...then think of a hundred other places that would be just as fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I think I would want to wake up in a lighthouse in Maine (on a warmer spring day). I would wrap myself in a blanket and take a cup of hot chai out onto a pier to a bench to sit and watch the morning waves roll onto the beach...

Anonymous said...

Spain