Sunday, February 22, 2009

Max's Haircut...

As you can see...
DSC_0044.JPG

Mr. Max was long due for a good haircut. I last trimmed it up about three weeks ago. I combed, and snipped, and and got him looking quite handsome. Only to realize, the boy got his Daddy's hair, and it grows like magic overnight to twice it's length!

It doesn't help that Max's hair is THE strangest texture in the back. I would equate it to a terrier's hair. Thick and wiry, and curly! And since he lays his head back so much of the day, it tends to get really tangled. Then the top is straight as a stick, and thick, and goes every which direction when he sleeps. So I've tried to deal with his crazy long hair...but it was time.

I can see his eyes!
Max's haircut

He still has a little hair in his ears...it must tickle.
Max's haircut

Here is Max's "that feels good" face.
Max's haircut
When I scratch his head, or his ear, or twist his g-tube button he always gives this same face. And it cracks us up!

He is too sweet...and getting so big!
Max's haircut

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He really is growing up fast and I have to say--he look even older with the hair cut. I think he's cute either way, but I love seeing his eyes. That last pic is my absolute favorite.

Thia said...

They definitely look older with their hair cut. It happens to me every time I cut my son's hair. What a handsome guy you got there!

Bonny said...

look how big that handsome guy is getting! Whoa!!