Sunday, February 1, 2009

Old photos...

I have been busy scanning old photos this weekend...here are a few of my favorites so far! And since this is my blog I can post as many as I want!!! ;)


Get on down...
164
(me dancing at my cousin's birthday party at Chucky Cheese!)

Bologna, cheetos and kool-aid...
210

In nearly every photo of me and Charlie early on I am hugging or kissing him...I guess I thought he was pretty neat!
94

This is my favorite picture of me and Abbey
76

This is one of my favorite photos with all of my siblings...because none of us wanted to take it...and check out Charlie's shoulder.
101

Abbey day 1:
6

Max day 1:
96

Me watching Little House on the Prairie...how can I tell? Because I am wearing my Little House on the Prairie bonnet...which I wore while watching Little House on the Prairie.
119

My favorite dress...ever...it had jingle bells
199

Here I am bringing handfuls of flowers to whoever is taking the picture
116

My favorite clown outfit!
223

my BABY brother and sister...
172

and this one...perfect capture of all of us...especially Angie
186


If you are one of our friends or family on flickr, you can see the rest of them there.

Thanks for indulging me on my walk down memory lane!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh cool. Fun pics!

Anonymous said...

I loved looking at these Deana. You are so darn cute and that LHOTP bonnet and the clown...too cute!

Danetta said...

I can't thank you enough for taking the time to scan all of these pics! It has been so much fun seeing them and talking to them since no one is there to hear me but the cat. You did love your Little House bonnet and your jingle bell dress! I had a lot of fun making those clown outfits.
Love you lots!