Monday, June 29, 2009

A few pics of the kids...

My sister, Brenna and her family have just moved into their brand new house. They built it from the bottom up and moved in last week. My little niece, Lucy felt left out of all the building and decorating, so once that place was hers, she pitched in to make that house a home...

Lucy decorated her new house!

And Addie asking...why does Caleb keep following me around with that camera?!!
Caleb and Addie


Here's Charlie...I mean Xyler(my nephew that looks just like my brother!)...on a motorcycle...
Xyler on his chopper

And Max and Abbey on Daddy's motorcycle...
Max and Abbey on Daddy's motorcycle

And finally...the summer diva outside NOT catching some rays...she doesn't want to burn!
Summer '09 swimming

5 comments:

Danetta said...

LOVE it!

Thia said...

In the pool with a book! Does it get any better?
They're all so cute!

Lauren said...

Abbey in the pool with the umbrella... Classic.

Nancy said...

I had to laugh at Lucy. I remember when 4 other little ones used to do the very same thing. I think that is called pay back. :-) And oh my Xyler looks so much like Charlie it is amazing. Love the pic of Abbey "sunning".

Ggma Yandell said...

The pictures are so cute. I went on flickr and saw the others. It is so neat that Xyler looks like Charlie. That haircut really makes him look grown up. Abbey is enjoying my kind of swimming! I really loved the picture of Max smiling so big!