Awesome...Max getting his bath done early tonight.
Not Awesome...there wasn't a lot of warm water for a long bath, and it is never comfortable to bend over and bathe him.
Awesome...Max sitting up quietly after taking his medicine for me to clean the living-room completely before putting him to bed.
Not Awesome...While cleaning I made a mental note of all the things I need to accomplish this week...it's exhausting already.
Awesome...finished cleaning in record time.
Not Awesome...Steve remembered at almost 10:00 that we only had 3 cans of the 5 we need of Max's formula. And because the medical supply company took off Friday, and we could only order on the 1st of the month, we will likely not get it until Tuesday or Wednesday. So, Steve went to the store to get said formula.
Awesome...Max was ready for bed before 9:30 tonight...and so was I.
Not Awesome...Max was sitting quietly while I cleaned because he was filling his diaper to full...thus a mighty mess was to be cleaned before bed.
Awesome...Max was happy to ride on his magic carpet ride to bed...so I was able to get him in there without any help.
Not Awesome...He threw up all over himself, his bedding, and me once he got in bed.
Hoping for only an awesome night...then Steve's up at 4:00 to go to the airport to be in CA for the day. And back tomorrow night. Awesome!!!
1 comment:
Wow. Full on!
Post a Comment