Friday, April 23, 2010

Photo stockpile...

My computer was acting kind of funky last week, so Steve rebuilt it. When he rebuilt it, my beloved iPhoto went away. But being the fantastic husband he is, he got a newer version to put on again. I'm sure my constant whining had nothing to do with it!

So, it's Friday night...and it's raining-or snowing...and I just ate an entire mini watermelon for dinner. So why not load a blog post with photos that are now filling up my new iPhoto?

You're welcome.

Addie "helping" Auntie in the garden...
IMG_1771

and digging her toes in...(truth be told, she didn't like it at all!)
IMG_1774

coloring in the sunshine...
IMG_1791

Spring flowers...
IMG_1836

Her favorite thing to do in the garden...climb!
IMG_1775

Mr. Dude just likes being outside...even if we have to cover his legs!
IMG_1778

Poor, poor Olive...she looks so neglected!
IMG_1816

A random flower I never planted sprouted up this year...
IMG_1839

Addie using her little cup from Paris...
IMG_1861

She thinks Auntie's camera is attached to her...
IMG_1862

"Posing" for a picture...
IMG_1858

Aaaaaand Dancing and dancing and dancing...
IMG_1855

IMG_1851

IMG_1852
(She's wearing my Great-Grandma's apron as a dress, and she was twirling.)



This is where Max and I read Winnie the Pooh...
IMG_1869

IMG_1870

That's before it started raining...and snowing today!
IMG_1908

IMG_1904

And finally...my beautiful purple tulips!!!
IMG_1891

IMG_1886

IMG_1883

Hope you all have a great weekend. Max and I will just be hangin' around...
Strange way to sit!

As will Olive...yes she's got her head on a pillow...lazy dog!
IMG_1767

3 comments:

Danetta said...

I'm glad you got your new iphoto. Those kids are so cute! I think it is pretty cool that Adeline is wearing her great great grandma's apron. I remember her wearing it and wearing it myself when I was a kid. I'm glad you have it.

Deana said...

I'm glad I have it too...did you notice the pink vase? I guess it turned out being a Nanny post. :)

Nancy said...

I love the pink vase!