I'm writing the is post from our new iPad! It's a funky little machine! We were waiting all the live-long day for it to arrive, by way of UPS. I guess they were a little busy, because it took until almost 4:00 to get delivered. Once we got it and started downloading some of the new apps, we got out to get Max some new t-shirts, that I am working on putting together as his modified onesies. I haven't made any of his shirts in a year, and he is really due! Mr. Tummy barely fits into any of his current sized clothes!
I'm not sure what we will end up doing tomorrow. Maybe we'll go to the park. I will definitely be thinking on what the holiday truly means, and why I celebrate it in my heart.

The Disciples Peter and John Running to the Sepulchre on the Morning of the Resurrection c.1898, Musée d'Orsay in Paris. One of the most beautiful paintings I saw on my visit to the Orsay museum.
No comments:
Post a Comment