I am sitting down in our bedroom just relaxing. Of course I'm also listening to some phone meeting Steve is on that is a bit boring...but his office is also where my bed is, so I'll deal with it. ;)
Max is up in Susan's room with her. They are getting in all the alone time they can before we move. I had to take her up on it, because my back is really hurting right now. He's got a monster inside right now! He's as tough as tough can be, and incredibly hard to hold on to!
This evening we are going out for Steve's birthday with some friends and family. He'll be in LA by himself next week on his birthday. That makes me wish I was going to be with him. If only I had my own private plane! I will be finalizing things here though, so we'll celebrate tonight when we're all together.
I started researching absentee voting overseas today. It's a pretty cool idea that we can still vote for our president from a whole other country!
And we got our PT appointment done today. Tomorrow I have to go get his braces for his feet fixed, and he has OT. We also get our duffel bags in tomorrow and we can finish packing everything and mail it on to Steve's parents so we don't have to lug it all from here to MD. We'll just have to lug it to DC and on to London! Then Thursday is his last check-ins with his doctors before we leave.
Friday I don't have anything planned, but that's very smart on my part! I think I may designate that time to finalize appointments and paperwork for Olive.
I need to do some laundry still before we're finally ready to pack...I wish I could just wear a sack! hahaha! And I do still need to get Max's toys packed up, and medicine (surplus) packed and all of the prescriptions printed off.
For now I think I'll go stare out a window and just keep on chillaxin for a few more minutes!
7 comments:
good!
Hope the rest of your chillin time was pleasant!
Happy birthday - next week - to Steve!
Enjoy the chillin time.
I hate Steve won't be home for his b-day--but I know you'll both enjoy the celebrating once he is home.
It totally is cool that you can vote out of country!
:-)
This may sound weird since we've never met in person, but I'll miss you when you go...
I guess it just feels like you'll be all the more farther away...
BUT I am SO EXCITED for you guys!
I know this is your DREAM!!!
I enjoy every adventurous post!!!
when i read your blogs, i feel am not doing enough.. and that even if am busy that i shouldnt complain. because lady.. you DO a LOT!
Hugs hugs and hugs
Post a Comment