We're in D.C.. After a couple of very busy days, and many more to come. I am sitting in the car outside of a Whole Foods Market where we dropped Olive off with Steve's parents.
We're on our way next to the NIH to get checked into the Children's Inn, our lodging for the week.
I'll update when I can, but just thought I'd let you all know we made it, and to thank you for all of your prayers!
EDIT:
Oh my wowsies! This place is amazing!
I'm feeding a very chipper Max right now, then I will take some pictures of our room.
Steve is over dong admissions right not so we don't have to fuss with it in the morning.
We have a pretty full schedule it seems while we're here.
I'll write more about what the week holds once I know admissions is done and we're nearly ready for bed.
Right now I am going to put some bags away, and take a couple of pictures of our room before we make it look all lived in!
5 comments:
Glad to know you are safe..keep us informed. How's Max?
Good, I was wondering. Safe travel and prayer for all the details involved in this trip.
Yay! Welcome!!
right here...
thinking of you...
What kind of tests are they going to run that take a week?
just wondering.
:)
Post a Comment