Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What it is...

Have no fear. A beautiful future lies before you. Let it be a new life where every happening, event, and plan you are conscious of Me.
--Two Listeners



At the end of this month, we are going to Maryland to put Max into a study with the NIH for his rare metabolic disorder. We're hoping it will shed some light on what makes up Max. From there we are going to the UK, to see more doctors, and see if it is a place that will offer more for us. As it is, Steve will continue to work with his current employer, which we are very thankful for!

That's the big news. I know you're just busting at the seams aren't you? ha ha ha!

We're really excited to go. There is still a lot of work to do before we leave, but we have our tickets and are set to go.

Now you know! :)

4 comments:

Danetta said...

The cat's out of the bag now...

I am really excited for all of you and I am praying for all of you always.

I hope you (we) will learn lots about what makes Max work.

Mat and Kristin said...

That will be such a great opportunity in Maryland. I wish you all the best there and of course in England! I look forward to hearing all about your travels!

Anonymous said...

super excited for you !

Thia said...

Will be praying!!!