Friday, January 11, 2008

My brain is mush!

I am usually so on top of appointments for Max. I have my calendar, tell Steve each appointment made, and show up early when the time comes. In the past two weeks I have missed four...FOUR appointments!

When I finally made it to the appointment to get Max's new boots, I found that I forgot his wheels, so I had to carry him into the doctor's office, and hold him the whole time! I'm telling you...my brain is ready for a much needed rest!

As it sits, I have five appointments to keep up with next week. (So far.) Steve's home all week, so hopefully I will do better to keep on top of them all!

In Max news, he got his first boo-boo. (I don't count cuts and pokes the doctors give him as boo-boos. ) He has two little places below each knee that his knew braces rubbed the skin to hard. It was after he stood in them for several minutes. He went to sit down because he was tired, and the braces pinched his skin on the backs of his knees and he SCREAMED!!! Oh he cried and cried great big "mommy that hurts!" cries. They are healing up just fine, but still makes a mommy feel bad!

I'm glad it's Friday...I don't know why really. All the days are starting the blur...but something about Friday just relaxes me. I have no appointments...I checked 3 times! Steve's home from California, and we can get some stuff packed! All good things!

Hope you have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Thia said...

Poor boy! Praying for the boo boos to heal quickly. Also praying you find some time to unwind.

delaferriere said...

Here's to the reformation of your brain!

Have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

aww...i know how a mommy feels when her kids get boo-boos
take care friend.

Anonymous said...

Poor Max, I hope his boo boo's heal quickly.
Poor you--I know you are overloaded with all that is going on. Hang in there--Prayers and Hugs,

Sally said...

Don't know how I missed this post!

M'dear, God will keep providing whatever form of strength and energy it takes for you to fully embrace the next adventure or boo boo.

How often does he get fitted for new boots?

Deana said...

He has been getting them about once a year. They were trying to give him "room to grow" with making these taller than they needed to be, but I think we need to cut them down so they don't get his legs again. Can't make it a painful experience, or he won't want to use them! And he loves to stand up!