How do I say Happy Birthday in England? Luckily I watched Mickey Mouse's Around the world in 80 days and they informed me that "hello" is "hello" and "goodbye" is "goodbye", so I'm guessing Happy Birthday is Happy Birthday. (what would we do without these kid videos?) Hope you had a good one and that this year brings you ontold surprises and joys and goodness reigning down on you.
13 comments:
Deanna, my dear Deanna.
YES! I've known all day long, but this is my first crack at the computer.
What a dream come true for you! Spending your 29th in your favorite place, which is now your home!
Oh joy!
Happy Birthday to you and thank you for letting me share it with you here
Hurray for you! Happy happy birthday!
P.S. This is from Staci Joy in So. California. Not sure how best to leave a comment on here, so I'd better identify myself!
Yeah! Happy Happy Birthday! I don't know of a better place to be on your birthday!
ohhhh!
Happy, happy birthday.
what a nice thing to have your mom there to shere it with you.
enjoy every minute!!!
How do I say Happy Birthday in England? Luckily I watched Mickey Mouse's Around the world in 80 days and they informed me that "hello" is "hello" and "goodbye" is "goodbye", so I'm guessing Happy Birthday is Happy Birthday. (what would we do without these kid videos?) Hope you had a good one and that this year brings you ontold surprises and joys and goodness reigning down on you.
happy birthday Deana. how wonderful!
Happy Birthday Deanna! My Oh My what a party you're having!
Happy Birthday Deana!
Hope you had a very nice day! Happy, Happy Birthday!
Oh no - I missed it! I hope it was a wonderful day. You definitely deserve a fantastic birthday!
d'oh, missed it, hope it was awesome!! it's crazy how quickly time flies! you should celebrate every day like it's your birthday
btw - i do know how to spell 'share' ... just a typo.
;-)
Post a Comment