Monday, February 4, 2008

3 posts in one day...

I must be bored! Not really, just on the computer more than usual today. It is really quiet here in the sticks of Virginia, so the internet is my friend!

I saw this tonight and thought it was maybe one of the coolest things I've ever seen! Over 200 people froze in place for 5 minutes in NYC!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i caught up on all your previous posts.
just one sentence for you -

i admire you .

Anonymous said...

Man, would I ever have loved to be part of that "still in!"

delaferriere said...

vey cool

She said...

If I had been one of the people that just "happened" upon this scene in progress, it would have totally creeped me out. I would love to have been a part of the freeze though!

Anonymous said...

I've heard of that performance troop before...i think it was on NPR's "This American Life" or something like that...from what I remember it is an informal association of people who are emailed missions by the one guy...the get together get it done and disperse. Pretty trippy.

Anonymous said...

AH here is their link...just found it. Mel ran into the No Pants subway riders on their last mission.

http://www.improveverywhere.com/