Monday, February 11, 2008

This is it...

Today is finally here. The day we've been working towards for a year. I can't believe it's finally here!!!!

We're at a hotel in Fairfax, where we stayed last night. We had an awesome meal from Whole Foods last night...maybe I was just hungry, it was after-all, just cheese pizza, salad, and fruit. But to me it was delicious!

Maybe it was the pizza that made me dream the dreams I did last night. One was that my dad had received a check from Donald Trump to go start his own business in England, and we only found out at the airport when he had met us there! What a weird dream!

The other was so nice. I dreamed that Max was blabbering, and then in the middle, words would come out very clearly. At one point he told me, come, have a sit! His little voice was a British accent, and I laughed and laughed!

I woke up and there he was beside me smiling from ear to ear. I asked him if he knew what today was. He said "yeeeeah", and I said we are getting on an airplane, and he responded, "gla, gla, gla" which of course means England.

We're all checked in, Olive will go 4 hours before our flight to her area to be checked in. I know some people are not into praying for pets, but if you are into it, please remember that she is on the flight too, and that she means an awful lot to me and Max, and Steve too if he will admit it.

After we take her, we'll go get our bags checked in and make our way to the plane. When we checked in online last night there were many many seats still open. I sure hope they stay that way! That would be just wonderful!

I'm sure I'll post next when we arrive at Sam and Rachel's. Family, I will let Momma know we've arrived, so you can ask her. :) We'll have our Denver number set up once we get there, and we'll add a Tulsa to that so those without long distance can call too.

Love to all...think of us tonight as we fly over. That Max has a pleasant flight...all the rest is details if Max has a pleasant flight!

7 comments:

Sally said...

Yes, very yes!

Danetta said...

This is it. Prayers for all of you are being said all over. Max will have a good flight. Olive will have a good flight and all of that will lead to Deana and Steve having a good flight. Get over there and get settled in, I am ready to visit! Love you

She said...

And finally the adventure begins...my best to Sam and Rachel. So exciting!

Prayers for all of you and for Olive Oil too!

debbiearnn said...

Oh I can't WAIT!!!!!!
:-)

Unknown said...

brilliant!!!

Anonymous said...

You did it!!! CONGRATULATIONS on pursuing your dreams!

Sally said...

okay - you're there. You're there.

Hoping to hear that the travel went well, but knowing that you're finally there will make it all worth it.

Prayers up.