Such wonderful things are coming to you. Joy, Peace, Laughter. The difficult way is nearly over.
--Two Listeners
Still feeling a bit under the weather. Mostly just coughing now. And having to blow my nose. The coughing I hate the most. It hurts everything, my ribs, and my head, and my throat. But I am still on the meds and doing much better. We found the z-pack we brought with us from Denver. Didn't think we'd have to use it so quickly, but it is doing the job. I just knew I didn't want to be much worse on my birthday and mom's birthday.
Speaking of mom, she has arrived safely. Tired, but safe. She's resting for a bit now, then I will wake her up in a few hours and we'll do something for the day. Not sure of what yet. Max was sure happy to see her. When he woke up I asked him if he knew who was coming to see him. We've been working on saying "Nonni", but he's said something between Nanny and Non, this morning he was just doing the "n" sound. Then he would say nnnnngllaaaa! so, Nonni was coming to England, and he was excited!
Once she got here Olive about came out of her skin trying to get to her to say hello. She is such a funny dog, I think when Ang and Dan finally make it over for a visit she may die from excitement!
Well, off I go to get myself around and ready for the day.
4 comments:
Glad to hear your mom arrived safely and is there!
Glad you started the Z-Pak - that's what I did too, and it made a big difference.
Be careful with how much walking you do. The coughing exhausts you and walking exacerbates the cough AND really tires you out. Maybe go out, come back and rest. Then go out again?
What's the weather like?
oh I am so glad that mama is there for your birthdays!!!
and i love to hear that max is talking so much!!!
:-)
Hi to Danetta! I love reading these posts Deanna, it is a highlight of my day! Have you been wearing your red hat?
i'm so behind ... it was good to catch up w/ all your 'doings' today.
so excited that your mom is there - you will have such a good time.
:)
Post a Comment