YAY! Rest up cuz I want some details. Not like did it take off on time and was it bumpy but like what was in your head knowing this was a ONE-WAY ticket!??? And that this is for REAL??? and wondering what the future is going to deliver to your TABLE??? Did you guys to keep looking at each other and GRINNING???and... well, you get the point :)
5 comments:
I am glad you all made it safely. I can't wait to hear all about it.
YAY! Rest up cuz I want some details. Not like did it take off on time and was it bumpy but like what was in your head knowing this was a ONE-WAY ticket!??? And that this is for REAL??? and wondering what the future is going to deliver to your TABLE??? Did you guys to keep looking at each other and GRINNING???and... well, you get the point :)
yay!
Congratulations!
Good I love you have a blessed day Jr and i have been lifting you up in prayer.
Post a Comment