Monday, March 31, 2008

San Fran-cis-co

On Saturday we took a break from the unpacking in order to meet up with Laurie and Bill Clark. We had met up with Bill a year or so ago in Denver when he had a conference, and I was so happy to hear from Laurie that they would be in town this weekend for another conference.


IMG_9067.JPG

We had lunch, then walked around the city for a while. We even made it to China Town.

IMG_9057.JPG

I remembered how much I like San Francisco! Max loved being in the city too. He'd get all excited with the noises. And in China Town there were old guys playing these little instruments that he liked too.

IMG_9066.JPG

It was such a nice day! I was really glad to meet up with Laurie! We chatted along our walk, and had a Starbucks while Max ate, and chatted more there. The rest of you all need to come on out too next time!!!

2 comments:

She said...

Ooohhh how I would have loved to be with you two!

Leanne Stewart said...

look how LONG Pie's hair has gotten!!!!

You guys are sooooo pretty!