Saturday, May 31, 2008

Oh Deary Me...

My boy cried and carried on wanting to go to bed this evening.

So why in the world didn't I just take him?

Because I knew as soon as I got him in there he would be wide awake and not want to sleep.

Which is exactly what he did. He talked...and sang...and squealed. All while I did the dishes, and as I sat down with a cup of green tea to chillax before I headed to bed, I could tell he had gotten himself to a good sleep.

As I went in to check on him, and turn down the volume on his opera (yes, he asked for it PLEASE tonight), I saw this sight.

got himself comfortable

He had kicked back his covers and gotten himself sideways. But the thing that got me the most was the "Bless my soul" pose he has going on.

bless my soul

He is just the best! "Oh Deary Me!"
oh deary me

2 comments:

Lauren said...

i had another dream about Max talking last night... i think i woke myself up laughing because i was so happy about the ordeal

Deana said...

you'll have to wait until my next post to see the things he has been saying lately! He cracks us up!