My step-mom sent these pictures to me this afternoon of the babies. They are getting so big and not so alien looking! HaHaHa!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
hi there!!! I just caught up on all the goings on with you. I have not been in the blogoshpere AT ALL lately. I can't even tell you how good it is to "hear" your voice in these posts. I been missin' ya.
Life is crazy busy for me, I feel one or two steps behind in everything I do... ugh!
1 comment:
hi there!!!
I just caught up on all the goings on with you. I have not been in the blogoshpere AT ALL lately. I can't even tell you how good it is to "hear" your voice in these posts. I been missin' ya.
Life is crazy busy for me, I feel one or two steps behind in everything I do... ugh!
Well, I just wanted to say Hi.
Post a Comment