Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A quick update...

"Abbey" "made" "dinner" "tonight". She has also taken a liking to using "quotes" at the wrong time.

I made pretty much all of it, but she wanted to make Chicken Curry. It was my best yet! She made the mango lassi. I usually put yogurt in my chicken curry, but tonight I made it with double whipping cream...let...me...tell...you! It was AWESOME! And now I am so sleepy!

Abbey is going to work with Steve tomorrow for take-your-kid-to-work day. What will I do??? Probably clean uninterrupted...or make some phone calls uninterrupted!

I think the heavy curry has made me feel extra extra tired! That and smelling fire smoke all day. Abbey was loving the smell of the forest fires to the north of us. It was a bit much for me today. She said it smelled DELICIOUS outside!

Okay, enough for me. I'm going to bed!

No comments: