Tuesday, June 17, 2008

If I had the time...

I would tell you all of the things going on in my world if I had the time to stop and type them out.

Perfect example...
After finally making myself a cup of chocolate hazelnut hot tea last night, ready to sit down after cleaning the kitchen for 2 hours...yes...two hours, it was a deep clean...so I go to sit down when little one #1 asks for ice in her hot tea, after I just asked if she wanted some to cool it off, to which she said no. As I put the ice in her cup, I told her I was going to go sit down now with no requests to be granted for a while. At which point she asks, "what are you going to do?", and I pulled one out of my mom's bag, "sit and stare at the walls!", Okay...I'll come sit right by you!

All that to say, if I had more than just shower time alone to myself I would tell you about how we went to San Francisco Saturday to watch the Kite Boarding Championship...
DSC_0065.JPG

And afterwards walked around the Palace of Fine Arts...
Where we saw this (Daddy take note, this is what I want for my birthday next year!)
DSC_0195.JPG

And this...
DSC_0204.JPG

And Abbey climbed trees...
DSC_0213.JPG

And Max thought he was in England...at least her kept saying England...
Here he is in front of the "Monster Plant"
DSC_0190.JPG

And if I had the time I would tell you about Father's Day...and having a picnic in the car before Abbs and Steve played in the freezing cold Pacific...
DSC_0032.JPG

And how Max napped in our tent...while I FROZE in the 50 degree overcast weather!
DSC_0003.JPG

AND if I had the time I would tell you about the appointment we had yesterday with the feeding specialist, to help us to get Max to eat more foods, and from different people. And while she was helpful, we found it pretty ironic that he didn't eat well all day because of the mess-up in his schedule!

Or I might tell you about the meeting we had to get Max Medicaid here, and how we HAVE to have a respite nurse come in to sit with him for the regional center to get to pay for it and then to pass it on to medicaid to prove that we need them to cover it. Yeah...did you get that? They need to prove that they had to pay for something in order to prove to medicaid that we need their services. This is the only way they will refer us on to the medicaid waiver. And I would gripe and tell you how much at the end of that meeting I wished we had never moved away from Colorado.

But alas...it has taken me about an hour to type this amount out...and now I need to feed the children, and also need to get myself showered. So maybe you can click on the pictures and just see what all has been going on.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Chi said...

I am sorry to hear about all the problems you are having with getting Max's Medicaid approved. I can somewhat relate since getting my Dad to TX WITHOUT losing Medicaid is a headache in itself. I wish that I could create extra time for you in a day---just know that all of your time is so very appreciated by Max, Abby and Steve!