"Already Love is drawing others to you. Take all who come as sent by Me, and give than a royal welcome. It will surprise you all that I have planned for you." --Two Listeners
No I wasn't sleeping at 2:11 am! I wasn't sleeping at 2:30 am...and at 2:45 am. I think I finally got to sleep around 3:00, then Max needed a diaper change. I'll be ready for my husband to be back to let me sleep in on mornings like this!
4 comments:
That is beautiful, we need to all take it to heart. My question is are you not sleeping at all...2:11am?
No I wasn't sleeping at 2:11 am! I wasn't sleeping at 2:30 am...and at 2:45 am. I think I finally got to sleep around 3:00, then Max needed a diaper change. I'll be ready for my husband to be back to let me sleep in on mornings like this!
I loved this one! We could have played Settlers last night...
We could have Gwen! Why don't you just plan to come on out and I'll get the games ready!
Post a Comment