Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tidbits...

I have had about 6 huge glasses of water today...I am still so thirsty! I think I need to refill the humidifier. I've had to refill Max's every night.

Speaking of Max, he is feeling a lot better. He finally got through last night without spitting up once. That didn't mean he slept right away, in fact it was about 3:00am once I finally got to sleep from going into his room so many times.

He's in his bedroom right now crying to stay awake. He's missing Daddy I think. There are times I wish he would just break out in non-stop talking so he could fill me in on what is going on!

Oh dear...he's really going after it up there. I better go check on him and try to get him to sleep if I want to have any peace tonight...

Only 9 more days being solo. He can't get home fast enough this time!

No comments: