If it gets worse, we have to go in on Monday to have him checked out. I know they're worried about pneumonia. His fever has gone away. But this cough...oh man. It hurts him to cough, and he gets so worked up his food comes up.
He's been camped out here most of the week.

I guess I'm glad we have the room to inflate a queen size air mattress in our living room! At least I can sit in a chair instead of in his bed with him like this.
Max is waking now, coughing again, better go for now.
2 comments:
Whenever I got sick as a child, well up until a year or so ago, the cough would linger for a month or so! I sympathize with poor Max. Have you tried elevating one end of the mattress? I read something somewhere about vic's vapor rub on feet....(google?)
You're amazing for getting that much done with a sick little one!!
You are accomplishing lots in spite of it all, Great! It is good that he is sleeping.
How about the mouse, any luck yet?
We're praying he gets well soon.
Post a Comment