I'm posting pictures of my Christmas tree, and since Max and I won't be getting out this Christmas season, would you post a picture of yours, and link it here?
My family has been doing this on our family blog, and it's been great fun!
I have always loved white Christmas trees, and Steve found this pencil 7.5' beauty half off after Thanksgiving. We kept my favorite ornaments when we moved last year, but I still needed a few more things for the tree to sparkle, so we got them today.
Here's the finished tree:

And here are a few of my new ornaments:
A peacock:

Steve got this little guy for me in London last year at Harrod's:

The Golden Gate Bridge and Big Ben, representations of our journey this year:


And my wild tree topper:

EDIT:
Grandma posted a picture of my ornament...

Grandma and Grandpa got all of he grandkids their own ornaments. I've always been most fond of mine...wonder why!?
So, do you have your tree up yet?
6 comments:
Beautiful! I love meaningful ornaments so of course the GG bridge and BBen are my favs!
Love it! And fun game! We're getting out tree on Friday I think, so the week after I will be sure to get a picture up.
No tree this year. Instead we can see yours in person when we are in DENVER for Christmas. Can't wait!!
Your tree is beautiful.
oooh - i love this idea and your tree is great.
i have to charge up my cam battery before i can post one!
We don't have a tree.........yet, but we did put up some decorations.
Last year MICE got into all of our CHRISTmas stuff. That was hard but a family gave us some of their "extra" decorations and we'll use those for the tree.
When we get one, I'll def. post pics. What a great idea :)
No tree yet but I do love yours.
Post a Comment