Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's that time of year...

When the world falls in love...every song you hear seems to say...Merry Christmas! May your New Year Dreams come true!!!!!!!!!

That song is stuck in my head!

Max and I got out for a while today. We even took Olive along, because the weather was beautiful, and it is going to turn nasty tomorrow. I got out and got some groceries, and we walked down to Chipotle to have lunch. By the time we were heading home, the wind had changed and was quite chilly!

I also got a few things to make some cookies with my sister tomorrow. Well, when I got them I didn't know I would be making them with my sister, but once I told her I had the goods she made a plan to come over to help me make them. (And maybe sample them too!)


Well, so much for a catch-up...Max is throwing an incredible fit because he keeps dozing off. Sometimes I just don't get this kid!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Thia said...

If he fell asleep, he might miss something exciting!