I've got a lot more hair these days. But still the same big eyes. I was born at 4:23pm, on a Monday, during a full eclipse of the sun. My Daddy wanted to name me Tommy, after my uncle. And my Grandfather thought I was to be named Ronda, after my Dad. I'm glad Momma declined on both of those. I've always been quite fond of my name, and how I got it. Named after both of my parents.
I love my birthday story! I always have! I pulled it up from my mom's blog earlier and re-read it. My Daddy will call me later and say that I had the brightest biggest eyes he'd ever seen on a baby. And I was so beautiful. It's nice to hear that from your dad, even if it is predictable!
I've got fun things happening over the next couple of days. For my birthday weekend. Mom will be here to celebrate with me. And another dinner out tomorrow with Steve, and then dinner with friends Friday night.
Happy Birthday to meeeeeee!!!!
Happy Birthday to me!
12 comments:
You and Rachel are so funny in that you don't just have a birthDAY. It's always at least a weekend - sometimes a week - of activities!
Have a fantastic day!! We're thinking of you lots! Enjoy your trips out - I'm excited for you! (Food + birthday = much excitement!). Lots of love, xxx
Happy birthday TO you.
Happy BIRTHDAY to you.
Happy birthday, dear DEANA!!!!
Happy birthday to YOU!!!!!!!!
Happy birthday Deana! I wish you all the best!
Happy Birthday Girl! You deserve to be spoiled!! when your hubby is around..take a long bath with a good book and some chocolate or your favorite drink or treat!! 30 is the new 20! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEANA!!!
Happy Birthday! I hope your day is great and you have lots of fun at your celebrations!
As I type this, it is exactly the time you were born 30 years ago today! My life has never been the same and I thank you for that. I hope you have a wonderful birthday! I love you, momma
deana, i called and left a voicemail on steve's cell phone. Happy birthday to you deana and many many more of years filled with fulfilment and joy.
from
-balu and vijay, achyutha and ragahva
Happy Birthday!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR!! Hope you get everything that you want and much much more...and I agree with your dad, you were a beautiful baby!
I lost your blogger link and just got it back.
Happy Birthday!
Yan
Thank you all so much! I'm still carrying on and having more fun tonight!
Yan, what a surprise to see you! Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Post a Comment