That's what the past several days have been like around here. For the past 5 years I have been doing for Max, all that Max needed. As he's grown it has become more involved, and more difficult, but we adjust and there's been no pressure to perform.
But once it came to my attention all that I do, it's like I've gotten out of the rhythm of life with it all. I mean, do I really transfer him and reposition him 10 times in an hour? Does it really take me nearly an hour to bathe him, dress him, brush his teeth? I call in to check in, set the timer, and two hours later call in to check out.
I'm starting to get it. But still I feel off. I'm sure just like everything else with Max it will just become a new normal. And we'll get through it too.
And here's a picture to make you smile...I do believe this would be proof that he has the Yandell male genes...just call him big foot.
2 comments:
I love pictures of kid feet! Thanks for sharing.
Praying things settle down quickly for you.
so i'm wondering if these classes helped you be better at taking care of Max...maybe they helped you understand the why's of some of the things you already did for him or something?
or did it just feel like a hoop to jump through to get your certification and help with some of the things he needs?
Post a Comment