We're are spic and span around here! Everybody..quick...come over so you can see my clean house.
The showing came and went. It was a young guy with his parents, and he said he liked it. We'll see though. What an ordeal...but we want to be accommodating to our landlords. They have so so much on their plates, and hope for all of us it works out.
I also went to the chiropractor today, got all put into place...including my wrist, which at some point I hurt. The doctor pulled on it, and then had to tape it up. I get to wear this ridiculous tape for 36 hours...blagh. I wish you could see how many typos I've had.
Okay...it's snowing slushy thunder snow. And raining some. It's pretty gross weather. I'm okay with snow...and love rain...but slush...not so much.
Okay, that's all for now.
1 comment:
A clean house? What's that? LOL.
Hope your wrist is better soon.
It's actually in the 80's here.
Post a Comment