Thursday, January 3, 2008

First Post

Here is our new bedroom...




We're preparing for a move, a big move. Most of you could guess if you tried where we are going. It's a dream come true...and a lot of work!

I hope to update here more frequently, and wean off of xanga. I don't like their ads...gross! And I can do a lot of other neat things on blogger, and it's attached to my google account which I use for most everything online.

Here's to a new year...and a new blog!

4 comments:

Danetta said...

Well, look at you. Do I see "my" quilt on your bed there? It looks a little dark in the cave. I would fit right in there.

Deana said...

you would fit right in down here...of course you would have to walk down stairs and your creaky old knees couldn't handle it. ha ha!

Kim said...

Welcome to blogger. :)

Danetta said...

Wlaking down the stairs is easy, it's getting back up that caused me pain.