Sunday, January 13, 2008

Oh Me!!! Oh My!!!

I am feeding Max at 11:30 at night. He is such a turkey sometimes! Maybe it will make him sleep solid tonight though!

I have had an incredibly full weekend. Thursday night Steve got home from California, so Friday we got to work on deciding what goes, what stays, when it goes...and on and on and on. Oh and Steve still had to work! Friday night we pulled all of our clothes out of the closet and spread them in massive piles on the floor to pack away. This is so not my favorite way of organizing! But Steve was the team leader on this task, so we did it his way. I just had to try to not let it get to me.

Saturday morning was a lot of errands, and ordering our duffel bags online, and emailing pet moving services to see if one of them is cheaper than British Airways. The bags get here Wednesday, hopefully we'll hear from the dog places tomorrow, and we got the car washed and pictures taken to put it up for sale either tonight or tomorrow. Oh and I cut Max's hair. It's cute...but he's a wiggle worm to me when I'm trying to get it straight on both sides!

Today we had lunch with Angie and Dan, and then to Target to buy a few things, i.e., degree deodorant, because you know..."What if they don't have this brand there?! This is the only brand that WORKS!". My poor husband.

After Target, we went to the mall to look for a poofy vest for me that was on sale at JCREW. They didn't have any in the store for me to try on, so I left deflated. I also needed to get some things from a couple of other stores, but they were crazy busy with annoying people, so I'll go back some time this week by myself.

This week is crazy busy. I mean CRAAAAAZY busy with appointments for Max. Monday afternoon he has an EEG. Tuesday is physical therapy. Wednesday is occupational therapy. Thursday is metabolics appointment in the morning, and neurology appointment in the afternoon at the hospital. Friday I may try to get him in to get his boots fixed...but maybe I will try to get that done tomorrow.

But for now I must try to sleep. Because tomorrow will be here soon, and then the week will begin.

9 comments:

Thia said...

Were you able to get some rest? Here's hoping all your/his appointments get met this week!

She said...

That is quite a schedule this week! Tell Steve if he runs out of Degree over there I will consider it a ministry opportunity to everyone around him to send him some...he he :P

Danetta said...

Oh my you are a busy little girl. Hope you got some good sleep.

Deana said...

Oh no...it is MY degree! My poor husband to have to put up with my idiocracy. (Is that a word?)

That is the least important thing on our list in his mind, I'm sure!

deanna said...

JCrew is a staple around here - I know there's one in Chevy Chase!

Good luck with all that sorting, packing and planning... just think of the awesome reward ahead - UK!

Anonymous said...

Wow--loooong week for you.

Unknown said...

phew - i'm exhausted just catching up w/ you!

i am partial to degree myself - stock up!!!

Sally said...

uh, just lots of prayers for you!

Thia said...

I think you can count on an endless Degree supply. I don't why it's making me giggle today. If it's important to you, it's important to us.