Each day is a day of steady progress. You may not see it but I do. Persevere. Love and laugh.
--Two Listeners
3:30am...I'm still awake. I finally went out and asked the nurse if we had to have the lights on for the study...should have asked 4 hours ago. No we don't. I guess the camera can pick up in the dark. He's sleeping for now. I guess I could try. But you know the rule there...as soon as my head hits a pillow he wakes up.
I would love to sleep...just one night...sleep through the night. I would feel like a totally different person I think.
Okay...off for now. I've put on Max's opera, maybe that will keep him in sleep too. I really don't like sleeping to music. Not trying to sound ugly about it...just sayin'...the things we do to keep our kids happy...so they'll sleep...for a study to watch them sleep...in a most unnatural setting.
I would love to sleep...just one night...sleep through the night. I would feel like a totally different person I think.
Okay...off for now. I've put on Max's opera, maybe that will keep him in sleep too. I really don't like sleeping to music. Not trying to sound ugly about it...just sayin'...the things we do to keep our kids happy...so they'll sleep...for a study to watch them sleep...in a most unnatural setting.
8 comments:
Sleep studies are tough--even Stephen hates them. Hope you were able to finally get some rest.
thinking of you...
and??????
prayers up!
prayers up!
sleeeeeep.....
Hope you're sleeping now :)
is today a good day ...?
i missed your yesterdays post. i caught up with it now. happy birthday to Grandpa. What a beautiful story. You should write a story based on all your childhood experiencees. Some day.. when you have time. :)
I hope yougot some sleep. praying for you guys.
wish i was there...
Ohhhhhh.... praying for you.
With much love.
Sally
Post a Comment