Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Running the race...

I'm tired.

You know, that kind of tired that you're running a race in gym class, and you know you have to finish for a score, but you're just soooo beat. But then you remember that if you just push on through the race will be over with and you can collapse on the grass and just breathe? Yeah...that kind of tired. I'm just ready for that second wind to hit me!

This week was supposed to be a light one. Things still have to be done, and new things added onto my plate, all while Steve is gone. It's getting hairy around here! It still feels like so much is to be done. We have to go to Max's last therapy, and get paper work into medicaid, and go sign some papers for the county, and he has an overnight EEG at the hospital on Thursday. Picking up medicine at several different pharmacies, and taking Olive to the vet, and getting my hair cut, oh yeah...and trying to see my sister too. Then there's packing...yes we still have to pack for the trip!

I think I'm ready to collapse on the grass!

9 comments:

Thia said...

Just wanted to stop by and give a hug.

Anonymous said...

wish i could come over and help you.

Mat and Kristin said...

I feel worn out just reading all the things you have to check off your list this week. Whoosh.

Danetta said...

I want to give you a hug too.
I know you did but just in case you didn't, did you see Two Listener's today.

Sally said...

prayers up

did the car sell?

so thankful you're with your friends and can do some of the errands solo.

Deana said...

no the car hasn't sold yet...i'm nervous about that, but it will work out.

Anonymous said...

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

She said...

Can you believe how on target Two Listeners has been lately? Every. Single. Day!

Deana said...

i know...i need to start adding it again to my page!