Hi back to Max and I will be happy to kiss his feet as soon as I can.
I would love to have a finger painted masterpiece.
I would think that he liked doing that and that it might remind him of playing with the pudding in therapy.
Abbey looks like she is having a ball this summer.
It sounds like it is fun for all of you. Maybe it's because it is a new part of the world to play in but all of you seem to be having a fun time and I love that you share it with us.
4 comments:
Are you sure that clock is big enough?!
www.samradford.org
Hi back to Max and I will be happy to kiss his feet as soon as I can.
I would love to have a finger painted masterpiece.
I would think that he liked doing that and that it might remind him of playing with the pudding in therapy.
Abbey looks like she is having a ball this summer.
It sounds like it is fun for all of you. Maybe it's because it is a new part of the world to play in but all of you seem to be having a fun time and I love that you share it with us.
HI Max!
awesome... i need to stop and fingerpaint more. that's inspiring stuff!
Post a Comment