Friday, August 15, 2008

home...

Did I mention we are home? I think I had set out to update yesterday, but then I fell asleep in my dinner and forgot.

We're home, and I've seen my new niece a couple of times. Mom is on her way back to T-Town. I am trying to re-organize our space for all of the new gear we have. It would be an okay task if Max didn't cry the whole time because he wants me to be quiet.

So I figured I'd write an update. Max is eating okay. He has eaten two full bottles by mouth today, and one by g-tube. We're having to add water to his "diet" and that's making for a lot of wet diapers! I'm also having to let the gas bubbles out every hour or so because his tummy is pretty grumbly. But it's quick, and doesn't stink like other gas!

It's around 50 degrees and raining today...feels like England! It's my favorite kind of weather!!! Makes me want to eat something warm for dinner! I'll have to watch the news tonight to see if it snowed in the mountains, we might just have to make a trip up there for that!

No comments: