Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A note from Max...

Momma, what are you looking at?
G-tube recovery

Are you taking my picture?
G-tube recovery

Well, at least show them my new belly-button!
G-tube recovery

And tell them I've been a happy boy today, even with the pain! And I've said hello to all of my nurses who have come into the room!
G-tube recovery

And show them that you are okay too...they can probably see you are tired, but at least I am sleeping!
Mom holding up!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Yeah for Max, the strongest little (read big) boy ever!

Lar said...

So glad to see you're doing great Max. Also glad to know your mom is well. Hang in there while you all get this figured out and then it'll be wonderful!!!

Madame Angela Baggett said...

aw,Max's note was very sweet. Dear Max, we love you and are so proud of you taking it all in stride. Kudos to your mom and dad too.