Thursday, December 11, 2008

Just so you know...

Words can not even begin to express my day today. So I won't try.

Just know that I may not be on here much for another week yet.

I may be cleaning up volcanic poop...or snot...or vomit...or calling AGAIN to ask on the whereabouts of Max's medicine...

or taking the dog out for her 8,000th pee of the day...

or wiping up ice salt off of the wood floors...

or doing more laundry that has been pooped, or puked upon...

or disputing charges from hospitals...

or watching to see if Max will leave his ear alone...or take Max to the doctor to have his ear checked out...

or be coming up with a reason why the charity of choice should consider Max's request for a chair even though "we make more money than the people we help usually do"...

or....or...or.........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friend- I'm thinking about you and wishing you get some peace and quiet time.

Thia said...

I had some not pleasant words for the schmucks about Max's chair, but I am sure you have plenty without me adding.

dmartin said...

Wow, wish I were there to help you!
Sounds depleting. Our hearts are with you but we are to far for our arms to reach you. You have our love & prayers.

Danetta said...

Oh Honey. I am praying for a better day and better week and better everything for you.

Anonymous said...

my post today includes you my friend.