Monday, December 1, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree...

Yesterday it snowed...and was so cold! So we hung around in the house all day. Angie and Adeline came over to help set up the Christmas tree and just hang out for a while.

First thing was first...game playing!
DSC_0026.JPG

Then we set up the tree and I put Ang to work on "fluffing" the branches...my trees would be nothing without her fluffing job!
(Check out Addie sleeping!)
DSC_0034.JPG

Somewhere along the day, Max got sick..and is still fighting a cough and runny nose. Right now he's pretty spry, so I'm hoping he's on the mend. We were up all night!
DSC_0035.JPG

Now, the tree is all done, and pretty!
DSC_0040.JPG

I have a few things I want to do to finish it, like find a topper, but I may wait until it all goes on sale!

Now, off to wash more towels...5 load since yesterday afternoon...puke!

2 comments:

Danetta said...

Your tree is really pretty. No one can fluff a tree like that Ang can, looks like she is teaching Adeline to do it the right way. I sure hope Max is feeling better today (for all of you).

Anonymous said...

That is such a pretty tree!

I'm still wondering what type of tree to get.... I have manzanita branches that I might use and put white lights and pine cones on.

Glad to hear Max is doing better.

Sally