Oh boy...where in an all out blizzard people! Steve is in California, and I doubt he'll be getting in town tonight when he's scheduled. My class is canceled, so Max and I are in our snugglies and just keeping warm. Olive is hating it...I had to shove her out in the back yard to make her go before it's so deep i can't find here again! I'll try to update photos all day. Highways are closed everywhere around the state. There is a 3 foot drift up on my back door right now! We're in a blizzard warning until 6am Friday morning!
Got to love March in Colorado!!!
Here are a few pictures takes about an hour apart.
Here is our elephant man statue...

And an hour later....

And take 3...

Out the front door...

An hour later...

The back patio...

An hour later...

And take 3...a couple of hours later...

And my poor little Olive...


6 comments:
That is too funny! Please. Send it here.
Man... that is crazy! At least it's March and bound to melt faster! =) Stay warm.
No way! We had the same great couple days last week and then RAIN. It's been in the 40s though, so no snow down here. But the ski resorts have a ton of new snow!
Wow. Lots of snow.
Molly LOVES snow, she goes crazy in it!
At least it's clean, fluffy, pretty snow!
This is carzy weather...after the snow hit you guys, it moved to Oklahoma and all that area...I just hope it doesn't make tis way to Jersey!
Post a Comment