Monday, April 6, 2009

Butterflies...

We went to the butterfly pavilion with our friends this morning. Here is one picture...that you can follow to see other pictures.

DSC_0125.JPG

I don't want to bore everything with a hundred pictures of butterflies! So go on over if you like the little fluttery things...

And if you're more into creepy crawly things...well here's a VERY short video of Max and his little friend Rosie the big hairy spider.



Eeeeew! He liked it though, he wanted to hold her again and again. We only tried the once though. He's a pretty tough guy to let that thing crawl on him!

I'm headed into my final week of class. I'm glad it will be over, and we can get back to our regularly scheduled programming. :)

4 comments:

Susan said...

I see that immediate "more"!

lauren said...

why am i not at ALL surprised that he loved the rush of that hairy beast crawling over his hand?!

dmartin said...

You two are such amazing parents to allow your son to experience things that many children never do experience.
You are the ideal!!!

Thia said...

Hand him the mop....hahaha. I have some wood floor too, but I've done nothing more than spot wash it. It's due though. But I think I'll wait until a certain someone goes back to work.