The coughing has slowed. It's now just a rare annoyance. One of the cruddiest colds I've had in a long time!
My husband and I celebrated our anniversary this past week. 10 years. It wasn't what we dreamed it would be...but it was all the same very important and worth celebrating.
We had Abbey with us for part of her Spring Break. Lots of emotions swirling around still with that.
Max is feeling better, and his cold is pretty well gone. The lovely weather has kicked up his allergies though, so the coughing and sneezing is still there.
We've got therapies, and phone calls to dr's, and insurance companies, and pharmacies tomorrow. I think we have finally got our medications back in check. But we're being charged for medicines that should be covered...and haven't been.
My job goes on...and since I'm finally coming out of my haze of cold drugs, it's time for Momma to get to work.
2 comments:
I needed more than a mini catch-up to look through your posts of your trip! (I might have to come back - after eating to be sure I don't get hungry again!) Loved revisiting Paris and London through your eyes! I visited in '73 (I was very young, but old enough to remember). ;)
I have a sketch of myself done by an artist on Montmatre (among other mementos). Thank you so much for the memories! Barbara
I'm so glad to hear the meds are coming through for Max! (even though it's a pain and a half to jump through all the hoops and still end up paying out of pocket)
Post a Comment