Friday, March 5, 2010

Notre Dame...

Wow...it's taken me all week just to write about Day 1, in Paris!!! I'll try to fit a few more posts in this weekend to try to catch-up!

When we left off yesterday, we were walking along the Seine River to Notre Dame.

Notre Dame

Notre Dame

Notre Dame

Inside, it was so quiet, and beautiful! I loved the windows...and really really wished I had our nice camera with me to get some close up photos of the details. But I got a few good ones with my point and shoot.

Notre Dame

Notre Dame

Notre Dame

Notre Dame

Notre Dame

Notre Dame

Notre Dame

Notre Dame

Notre Dame

This was the point I said a prayer for "our kids", the buddies of Max's around the world. I'm not Catholic, but I think God got it all the same. ;)

Notre Dame

Notre Dame

Notre Dame
(If you look at this one in the original form on flickr, you can see the famous gargoyles.)

Notre Dame

Notre Dame

As we left Notre Dame, we went through the Latin Quarter. It was full of shops and restaurants...and we were on the hunt for dinner. We never found a restaurant we wanted to eat at, so we headed back towards our hotel and had dinner near there. On our way, I saw these two things that made me think of my guys.

Max in Paris

and

A little Fiat for Steve...
Fiat in Paris

No comments: